Affiliate Marketing Manager
Beef Jerky LLC is looking for an enthusiastic Affiliate Marketing Manager to effectively manage our inbound affiliate program through all phases, including brainstorming, launch, maintaining, trafficking, marketing, reporting, optimization and analysis of our own product suite. He/she is responsible for identifying, evaluating and assisting in recruitment of new affiliate partners to increase distribution, grow the affiliate revenue channel, and interface with our internal marketing team to develop and implement marketing strategies to support the entire affiliate program.
A successful candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or a similar field and at least 5 years experience as an affiliate manager.
- Experience with affiliate marketing networks and platforms;
- Proven record in negotiation and management of online media campaigns;
- Data savvy and comprehensive knowledge of performance indicators like EPC, AOV, CVR, PPM;
- Knowledge in ad-serving technologies and platforms;
- Experience in campaign management;
- Excellent time management and project management skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relations;
- Strong organizational, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills, and the ability to multitask, work under pressure and work well independently and in a team setting
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in the industry; evaluate new technologies, strategies, and tactics
- Establish, build, and maintains relationships with current and new affiliates and influencers
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to add incremental business.
- Grow our product revenue and sales acquisition from affiliate channels
- Correspond directly with affiliates and partners providing resources, materials, and answering their questions for effectively promoting our products and services
- Execute on technical set up of all creative assets and their tracking links
- Leverage internal data, partner insights, market trends, and the competitive landscape to make data-based recommendations for perpetual improvements; consistently innovate, explore, learn, test, execute and iterate
- Work closely with Chief Marketing Officer and product marketing team to ensure we are making requisite adjustments to meet evolving product marketing needs
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives, and bonus offers to incentivize promotion of our products
- Assist in negotiation and evaluation of affiliate advertising agreements
- Maintain strong relationships with affiliates and partners
- Regularly monitor partner campaign performance
- Compiling and submitting campaign performance reports and providing monthly invoices to affiliate partners.
- Working knowledge of affiliate marketing industry performance and relevant metrics
- Understanding and knowledge of food industry
- 5+ years of experience managing affiliate partner management
- Experience with affiliate management platforms such as ShareASale, TUNE (Hasoffers), ClickBank, Cake, or other affiliate platforms.
- Highly analytical and strong negotiator
- Proven ability to optimize campaigns to KPIs, while demonstrating ability to adapt to modified KPIs as priorities shift
- Demonstrated business development acumen
- Strong prioritization, negotiation, initiative, and multi-tasking skills
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Critical thinker and strong problem-solving skills
- Must be a cooperative team player with the ability to work independently
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on Experience (competitive)
Monday to Friday
- Fully Remote
To Apply: Email cover letter and resume to hq at beefjerky.com
BeefJerky.com values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBT individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.